Tuesday, April 10, 2012

For couples on the brink of the divorce, relationship counseling arises as a last solution to help stop the break up. But some couples resort to counseling very early or when the first simple problems begin to flow on the surface. Here I will not dis

Couples these days understand the role of counseling in their relationships, they are more aware than their predecessors, perhaps because it wasnt something commonly done 30 or 40 years ago. You can see that nowadays couples follow the new trends even in their romantic lives, to see an end to a relationship that lasted for 30 or 40 years is a real disgraceful because theyll never know if relationship counseling could help their marriages to survive.

If you feel you are facing problems in your relationship that needs counseling, be sure to ask your partner to go with you with making prejudgments. If you ask him/her to go to counseling don't accuse them of being the problem and needing to be counseled. This could lead to unpleasant results. Try to clarify that you need counseling for yourself and the future of your relationship.

If you want counseling because you need something to be settled, the chance that they will welcome the idea will be greatly boosted. Explain that you have to adopt new ideas to maintain the flame of love, and to learn how to be a better lover. Dont accuse your partner of the need to be counseled. Even if you realize they are the source of the problem, Just don't say it out loud. Because when you are at counseling, they will learn useful advice and techniques for being a better partner, just like you.

Don't jump to the conclusion that your partner will refuse the idea, you have to take your chance whether youve been in the relationship for two months, two years or two decades. Its better late than never. And its not late to prevent small problems from becoming gargantuan ones. If you had a new relationship, you might think that youre admitting to problems and admitting that the relationship is hopeless when you ask for counseling. It is not always true, actually if you ran away whenever a problem is in your way you will not make a successful relationship ever, these little problems being solved will give your love life immunity and strength

If your partner thinks that when you suggest relationship counseling that means your relationship is not flawless, that is true, even Romeo and Juliet had their share of problems and their relationship was doomed, that can not be an evidence of the lack of love or the failure of the relationship. You can simply explain that that isnt true. Just because you have the courage to admit that your relationship is not perfect reveals that youre willing to make whatever it takes to save the relationship, and that is the real love. If your partner refuses the idea, go alone. It will work better if both of you were there, you can go and work for the sake of your relationship alone. If your partner sees improvement in your behavior, they are more likely to participate in the counseling.

Best Greek Restaurants

Best Halal Restaurants

Make Your Website Mobile

Restaurant Mobile Video

Canadian Web Design Office

CIBC Insurance Info

Micro Niche Finder

Intact Insurance Toronto

7 comments:

  1. Hello to the general public,

    My name is Mrs Toian Tibali from Houston,Texas. I never believed in love spells or magic until i meant this spell caster once when I went to Africa in June last year on a business summit I meant this spell caster he is powerful he could help you cast. a spells to bring back Your misbehaving lover He can bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.I'm now happy & a living testimony because the man I had wanted to marry left me 3weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down because our relationship has been on for 2 years I really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when I meant this spell caster, I told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first I was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but I just gave it a try and in 3 days when I returned to Texas my boyfriend (now my husband) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mum and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I was surprised because the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all I wanted him to make things normal in my relationship.so a month after me and my husband got married and every thing really came back to it normally as i told the spell caster as i am sharing this testimony now i am already 7months pregnant for my husband am so happy because our problems just turned around like a magic it was like a dream to me that every thing just turned out to be normal am so happy because i do not know how to explain it i just can not thank the great spell caster he really turned every thing around for us a very big thanks to you sir for the great help you rendered to us me and my husband are so happy together now words can not expressed my thanking to the great spell caster so after then i called him that i want to send him some money for showing my deep appreciation towards the help he rendered to me because i never believe at first that the great spell caster can help me i never believe at all that is why it was all like a dream to me when things returned to it normally when i wanted sending money he said no that he did not work for me because of money and that i should keep it that the only thing he would want me to do for him is for me to help him share to the general public about his good work and i quickly said okay that i will lovely do that so my friends if you know that you are passing through any kind of problem do not die in silence am making every thing simple for you now by sharing about what this great spell caster done for me do not fall on the wrong spell caster because there are allot of them on internet that are not really you should be happy am giving you this secret now contact today for quick solution here is the contact email address contact (solutionhome39@yahoo.com)or cell number +2347053375151,the prophet is a very busy man the quickest way to contact him is through phone just text him, contact him for help why i believed him is that his words are just final.. Sir i want to say a very big thanks to you am so happy and grate full for the help you rendered to me thank you sir and i promised to keep telling people about your good work thanks you sir..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My story with began, I loved my boyfriend so much but he never loved me rather he traveled with another girl to unknown destination, I was all over the internet trying to find who could help me out with my situation but no results at all or little signs, I have to admit I was about to give up on him, then one day I was making a search on a Google i found Gracerelationshipspell@gmail.com in the internet where he had helped many girls who hadthe same issue with me, when i contacted her she said she will help me and just as she said after But 3 days after the the spell was done, I received an email from my boyfriend and that’s when things really changed he stopped his bad habit, We came back together and I was astounded because so many say they are the best but can't back it. but priest grace really surprised me with his spell, i want to testify today about the seriousness of priest grace
      blessing, England

      Delete
  2. I give DR FREEDOM all praise for returning my husband with his spiritual spell power and I from the far country. Next month marks a year of our reunion. I have discovered He has many lessons to teach His children. I was reminded of where I was this time last year. Because of my sin, my husband filed divorce and was in another relationship. I was home alone attempting to get our children ready for school. Filling out all of the forms was heart breaking. A different address for dad, trying to find an emergency contact, filling out applications for free books and lunches. I give DR FREEDOM the great spell caster i ever see in my life who is so honest and grateful to me all the glory, honor, and praise as this year my husband is at my side. We have a lot of work to do to win the trust back that was lost but I know that no weapon formed against us will prosper. I am so grateful to DR FREEDOM for the help of bringing back of my husband thanks DR FREEDOM i promise to share your testimony and bring more people to your temple if you help me, now everything work according to our plains i will stop sharing your testimony. you can reach his email via:(omonigholovetemple@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santana Valdez Says

    i am giving this testimony cos l am happy

    My name is mrs. Santana Valdez from Houston,taxes.i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in June 28th 2013 this year on a business summit. i ment a man called dr. Atakpo.He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address atakpotemble@yahoo.com

    Great Atakpo i thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you i would have been losted and wasted thank you. Email Him Through his email address... atakpotemble@yahoo.com

    please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay..

    What a powerful man such as Dr Atakpo.. he is so much powerful..\\ email him for any difficulties.. atakpotemble@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been scammed so many times by fake spell casters until 1 of my friends told me about Dr.Zack Balo I found him to be honest and truthful and he delivered me results exactly on the date he promised me. My husband who left with 3 kids came back to me after 3days that he told the spell will work. If you want to try him his email is wiseindividualspell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My lover is back thanks to DR OKOASE a real spell caster who cast a spell that saved my relationship. My name is VICKY. With great joy I want to show my gratitude to a real spell caster DR OKOASE For bringing back my lover after already loosing much to other spell casters.To get your lover back contact him now For real spell casting. He saved my relationship. Contact him at templeofgreatspell@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was crushed when my lover of three years left to be with another woman. I
    cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the
    Internet for help.And i saw a testimony of a spell caster who help a girl
    called michelle and i said let me give it a try so i contact him for help
    and he cast a love spell for me which i use in getting my love back and now
    i am a happy woman.For what you have done for me,i will not stop to share
    your goodness to people out there for the good work you are doing.I hope
    God blesses you as much as you have help me to get my Love back,visit him
    on oriomonspiritualtemple@yahoo.com is the only answer to your problemS
    EMILIANO BABARAH_USA

    ReplyDelete